Renew for Water Filtration, Well Drilling, Pump Installer License

  • If your company is a corporation or Limited Liability Company, you must possess a valid business registration with the Rhode Island Secretary of State.
  • Pump Installer, Water Filtration and Well-Drilling Licenses require proof of 10 hours continuing education pertaining to their discipline or any approved CRLB approved educational courses.
  • Certificate of Liability Insurance listing RICRLB as the holder. (min. $500,000)
  • Certificate of Worker's Compensation Insurance listing RICRLB as the holder if you have employees.